The following aired this evening on NY1 Noticias’ Pura Politica (Click on the image to be re-directed to full video):
The following story appeared today in DNA Info: It’s not easy to get New Yorkers’ attention, and at a subway station at 5 p.m. on a gorgeous Friday afternoon, it’s nearly impossible. But that’s what Joyce Johnson, a candidate for the 13th Congressional District seat, did last week. Standing outside of the train station at [...]
The following appeared today in New York Press: Promoting equal pay for women is a priority for Johnson, and she said that voters in her district are especially affected by pay disparity, as so many women are supporting their families on one paycheck. She also said she’s well accustomed to fighting for women’s rights—she had [...]
The following debate, sponsored by the League of Women Voters NY, aired tonight on the Manhattan Neighborhood Network:
The following debate, sponsored by BronxNet, the Riverdale Press and Norwood News aired tonight on BronxTalk with Gary Axelbank:
The following ran today in The Daily Beast: Williams has never run for office, but another candidate, Joyce Johnson, a Seagram’s executive turned Democratic activist, ran against Rangel in 2010, when The New York Times editorial board endorsed her over Rangel. “The face of change is results and we simply have not seen any of [...]
Today on NY1: NY1 is hosting several political debates next month. On June 4, Brooklyn Democratic Congressional Candidates Charles Barron and Hakeem Jeffries will face off. Then on June 14, Democrats Charles Rangel and Adriano Espaillat will debate, joined by two other candidates, Joyce Johnson and Clyde Williams. On June 18, NY1 will host a [...]
The following aired tonight on NY1 Noticias’ Pura Politica –Voces de la Ciudad (click on image to be re-directed to video):
Connect with Joyce
- Joyce earns 504 Democratic Club endorsement June 25, 2012
- Debate congresional del Distrito 13 (versión en inglés) June 22, 2012
- I am ready June 22, 2012
- Johnson makes 2nd run at Congressional Seat June 22, 2012
- Rangel faces tough primary challenge June 21, 2012
- Running Against The Establishment Ain’t Easy September 11, 2010
- Joyce Johnson Statement on Defeat of the Paycheck Fairness Act June 6, 2012
- We’ve got something great going here April 4, 2012
- The Gender Crisis in Politics March 26, 2012
- Women Equality in Politics and U.S. Congress March 22, 2012
- All 13th District Candidates, Except Rangel, To Participate in Tonight’s Debate : Norwood News: [...] district. The others challenging Rangel R...
- Nakia: As a Payroll and Compliance professional I come ac...
- A message to our supporters | Joyce Johnson for Congress 2012: [...] Volunteer [...]...
- Tweets that mention Joyce Johnson for Congress – Running Against The Establishment Ain’t Easy -- Topsy.com: [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Michae...