“Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one’s own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.” — JFK I wholeheartedly commend President Obama for declaring his full support yesterday of every Americans’ right to marry whomever they choose. Every now and again we are afforded the chance to witness such a powerful [...]
Tag Archives | LGBT rights
Connect with Joyce
- Joyce earns 504 Democratic Club endorsement June 25, 2012
- Debate congresional del Distrito 13 (versión en inglés) June 22, 2012
- I am ready June 22, 2012
- Johnson makes 2nd run at Congressional Seat June 22, 2012
- Rangel faces tough primary challenge June 21, 2012
- Running Against The Establishment Ain’t Easy September 11, 2010
- Joyce Johnson Statement on Defeat of the Paycheck Fairness Act June 6, 2012
- We’ve got something great going here April 4, 2012
- The Gender Crisis in Politics March 26, 2012
- Women Equality in Politics and U.S. Congress March 22, 2012
- All 13th District Candidates, Except Rangel, To Participate in Tonight’s Debate : Norwood News: [...] district. The others challenging Rangel R...
- Nakia: As a Payroll and Compliance professional I come ac...
- A message to our supporters | Joyce Johnson for Congress 2012: [...] Volunteer [...]...
- Tweets that mention Joyce Johnson for Congress – Running Against The Establishment Ain’t Easy -- Topsy.com: [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Michae...
13th District campaign announcements City-wide Announcements civil rights Community Community Announcements debates democracy in action endorsements environmental issues Fundraising Latino Voters LGBT rights media policing issues Redistricting the economy volunteers wage equality women's rights Women in Politics