Today Joyce sat down with Roberto Perez of “The Perez Notes” to talk about her campaign, and why she is the best person to lead and represent New York’s 13th Congressional District on Capitol Hill. Check it out above (or view it here on “The Perez Notes” website).
Today in Columbia Daily Spectator: Candidate Joyce Johnson, who also ran against Rangel in 2010—when he swept the primary race despite a concurrent House ethics trial that found him guilty of 13 charges—said that despite the stress of gearing up for a campaign, “there’s nothing more exciting than being on the ground.” The redistricting process “has [...]
Today in DNAInfo: Joyce Johnson, another candidate for Rangel’s seat, said her residence at West 96th Street and Columbus Avenue on the Upper West Side excluded from the proposed lines of the new 13th district. She said she wasn’t surprised. “I always felt that any new lines might exclude where I lived. I’m not going [...]
Today, Judge Roanne Mann presented the new redistricting proposal, which makes the now former 15th C.D. the 13th C.D. (Visit here for a full rundown of changes for each district). In response to today’s announced changes, Joyce said the following: Nothing about today changes my plans for tomorrow. I am still as prepared and ready [...]
The following is a media statement from 2012 Congressional Candidate Joyce Johnson on alleged redistricting feud: If there is any modicum of truth to today’s NYPost story, I would hope that our leadership finds a speedy resolution, and puts the needs of New York and its constituents first. This kind of intra-party bickering does absolutely nothing to advance the [...]
Connect with Joyce
- Joyce earns 504 Democratic Club endorsement June 25, 2012
- Debate congresional del Distrito 13 (versión en inglés) June 22, 2012
- I am ready June 22, 2012
- Johnson makes 2nd run at Congressional Seat June 22, 2012
- Rangel faces tough primary challenge June 21, 2012
- Running Against The Establishment Ain’t Easy September 11, 2010
- Joyce Johnson Statement on Defeat of the Paycheck Fairness Act June 6, 2012
- We’ve got something great going here April 4, 2012
- The Gender Crisis in Politics March 26, 2012
- Women Equality in Politics and U.S. Congress March 22, 2012
- All 13th District Candidates, Except Rangel, To Participate in Tonight’s Debate : Norwood News: [...] district. The others challenging Rangel R...
- Nakia: As a Payroll and Compliance professional I come ac...
- A message to our supporters | Joyce Johnson for Congress 2012: [...] Volunteer [...]...
- Tweets that mention Joyce Johnson for Congress – Running Against The Establishment Ain’t Easy -- Topsy.com: [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Michae...