“Everyone can be great, because everyone can serve.” — Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Dear Supporters, From Harlem and Washington Heights to El Barrio and Kingsbridge, many people are not only speaking up about the urgent need for change — they are giving their time to make it happen. In that same spirit, we would [...]
Dear Friends, Thank you for pushing us through the final stretch towards our quarterly fundraising goal. It’s because of your support that we are that much closer to bringing true leadership back to New York’s 13th Congressional District. We’ve really got something great going here. To keep the momentum you’ve helped create alive, we need [...]
Connect with Joyce
- Joyce earns 504 Democratic Club endorsement June 25, 2012
- Debate congresional del Distrito 13 (versión en inglés) June 22, 2012
- I am ready June 22, 2012
- Johnson makes 2nd run at Congressional Seat June 22, 2012
- Rangel faces tough primary challenge June 21, 2012
- Running Against The Establishment Ain’t Easy September 11, 2010
- Joyce Johnson Statement on Defeat of the Paycheck Fairness Act June 6, 2012
- We’ve got something great going here April 4, 2012
- The Gender Crisis in Politics March 26, 2012
- Women Equality in Politics and U.S. Congress March 22, 2012
- All 13th District Candidates, Except Rangel, To Participate in Tonight’s Debate : Norwood News: [...] district. The others challenging Rangel R...
- Nakia: As a Payroll and Compliance professional I come ac...
- A message to our supporters | Joyce Johnson for Congress 2012: [...] Volunteer [...]...
- Tweets that mention Joyce Johnson for Congress – Running Against The Establishment Ain’t Easy -- Topsy.com: [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Michae...